come and join us for a day of sports, music, open mic, rap, spoken word and writing workshops, at the Coldfire Festival on July 14th. We have created a platform for
young people to express themselves and a place for their voices to be heard. You will be free to
participate in as many of the activities as you want or just chill with the music and the atmosphere.
Put the date in your diaries and we’ll see you there!
- London Youth providing taster sports sessions. Fencing, tennis, Frisbee ………….
- All day Open mic for performers all ages, spoken word, rap, bands, instruments. DJ sessions.
- Professional artists performing.
- Art workshops, graffiti.
- Poetry, rap and writing workshops
- Films by Mile End Youth Group
- Yoga sessions.
- Albion Kids, Pirate ship, circus skills.
- Valerie Spicer Talk and boxing skills workshop
- Lauren White Fitness instructor. Talk and session
Embrace Dance Uk workshop
Stalls will include
- CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably)
- PAPYRUS (Prevention of Young Suicide)
- The Listening Tent with ‘volunteers to support you ‘ by the Listening Place.
- Community Music Tower Hamlets
- Compassionate Friends adults and siblings.
- London Youth
- Plastic free Roman Road
If anyone knows performers who might be interested in coming along to perform for the open mic. Please contact me. Mb: 07984 606549
FOLLOW AND SUPPORT PACE COLD FIRE ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
READ MORE ABOUT PACE COLD FIRE FOUNDATION HERE
facebook: Thomas Crosbie Memorial page