Mom, you just shot him’: Shocking video shows acquitted bail officer shooting her client dead in front of her teen son
- Chasity Carey, 42, was acquitted on Friday of first-degree murder in the August 2017 shooting death of Brandon Williams in Oklahoma
- Williams, 38, was a suspect in a burglary and marijuana possession case
- Payne County District Attorney’s Office on Monday released video from Carey’s office recorded by her 19-year-old son showing the shooting
- It shows Carey grabbing a gun from her desk drawer and shooting Williams in the back as he attempts to flee through her office window
- During her trial, Carey claimed she shot her client in self-defense after he tried to grab her gun
GRAPHIC VIDEO BELOW!
<iframe allowfullscreen frameborder=”0″ width=”698″ height=”573″ scrolling=”no” id=”molvideoplayer” title=”MailOnline Embed Player” src=”http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1646818.html”></iframe>